ZYRTEC ITCHY EYE DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ketotifen (as fumarate) 0.025%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ZYRTEC ITCHY EYE DROPS:
Temporary prevention of ocular itching due to allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: 1 drop in affected eye(s) every 8–12hrs. Max 2 doses/day.
Contact lenses (remove; may reinsert 10 minutes after administration). Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes worsen or persist beyond 72 hours.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Early Childhood Out-of-Home Placement Associated With Adverse Outcomes in Adulthood
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation