ZANTAC 150 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ranitidine (as HCl) 150mg; tabs; sugar-free.
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Indications for ZANTAC 150:
Relief or prevention of heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach.
150mg once or twice daily. For prevention: take 30–60 minutes before problematic food/drinks.
Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Tabs 75mg—4, 10, 20, 30, 60; 150mg—24
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation