Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 20mg, riboflavin 10mg, niacinamide 100mg, calcium pantothenate 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 5mg, Vit. C 300mg, magnesium sulfate 6.4mg, zinc sulfate 15.9mg; caps.
- Integrating Treatments for Opioid Use Disorder and Infectious Diseases
- Prototype Google Glass for Social-Affective Learning May Benefit Children With Autism
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
Indications for VICON-C:
Vit. B complex, Vit. C, magnesium, zinc deficiencies.
1 cap 2–3 times daily.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality May Improve Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents