Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 20mg, riboflavin 10mg, niacinamide 100mg, calcium pantothenate 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 5mg, Vit. C 300mg, magnesium sulfate 6.4mg, zinc sulfate 15.9mg; caps.
- Cognitive Impairment May Predict Persistent Psychosis in Ketamine Users
- Prevalence of ADHD Relatively Stable Over Time Despite Increase in Diagnoses
- Examining the Relationship Between Synthetic Cannabinoid Use and Hospital Length of Stay, Antipsychotic Doses in Bipolar Disorder
Indications for VICON-C:
Vit. B complex, Vit. C, magnesium, zinc deficiencies.
1 cap 2–3 times daily.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Most Patients Comfortable With Clinicians Asking About Sexual Orientation
- Peer-to-Peer Depression Awareness Program May Be Beneficial
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders