VICKS SINEX ULTRAFINE MIST OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Phenylephrine HCl 0.5%; nasal spray; contains benzalkonium chloride, camphor, eucalyptol, menthol.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for VICKS SINEX ULTRAFINE MIST:
2–3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 4hrs; max 3 days.
Children <2yrs old.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Nasal discomfort (eg, burning, stinging, sneezing), rebound congestion.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Mortality Rates for Substance Use Disorders, Intentional Injuries Vary Widely By Country
- Facial Emotion Recognition Differentiates Behavioral Variant Frontotemporal Dementia From MDD
- The Challenge of Helping Uninsured Patients While Protecting Practice Finances
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed