Generic Name and Formulations:
Urea 41%; crm.
Indications for UTOPIC:
Hyperkeratotic conditions (eg, dry/rough skin, xerosis, ichthyosis, skin cracks/fissures, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, keratoses, calluses).
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected area twice daily; rub in until completely absorbed.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes. Discontinue if redness or irritation occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Transient stinging, burning, itching, irritation.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Characteristics of Unipolar Mania, Distinct from Bipolar Disorder, Described
- Aspirin, N-Acetylcysteine Effective Adjunctive Treatments in Bipolar Depression
- Subthreshold Pediatric Bipolar Disorder Is a Significant Psychiatric Burden
- Potential Biomarker Differentiates Between Bipolar Disorder With, Without Psychosis
- Part 1: Adolescent Tech Use and Mental Health: Expert Roundtable
- Challenging Stigma: Should Psychiatrists Disclose Their Own Mental Illness?
- Social Anxiety in Schizophrenia: An Overlooked Problem
- Inflammation: Is It the Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Depression?
- Childhood Physical Violence Associated With Decreased Total Cholesterol
- How the Government Shutdown Affects FDA Activities
- The Robot Will See You Now: The Increasing Role of Robotics in Psychiatric Care
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Improves Psychiatric Disorders During Addiction Therapy
- Infections, Antibiotics Associated With Subsequent Increased Risk for Mental Disorders in Youth