US Psych Congress
Results indicate there is an unmet need for better treatment to manage symptom burden in US adults with ADHD.
Researchers sought to examine the most efficacious treatment for clinical remission in adults with schizophrenia.
Patients with MDD with or without sexual dysfunction were evaluated 2 months in remission and assessed with the Arizona Sexual Experience Scale.
Cariprazine treatment is associated with significantly higher rates of long-term sustained remission in patients with schizophrenia.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses