TYLENOL ARTHRITIS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 650mg; ext-rel caplets, geltabs.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TYLENOL ARTHRITIS:
Minor arthritic pain.
Swallow whole. >18yrs: 1.3g every 8 hrs; max 4g/day; usual max 10 days.
≤18yrs: not recommended.
Hepatic dysfunction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Hepatotoxicity risk increased by chronic, heavy alcohol use.
Caplets—24, 50, 100, 150, 225; Geltabs—20, 40, 80
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation