TwoCAL HN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose, fructooligosaccharides [FOS], corn syrup solids), fat (high-oleic safflower, MCT, canola oil, soy lecithin), fiber (FOS), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla, butter pecan flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for TwoCAL HN:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for stressed patients and those requiring low-volume feedings. To assist with weight gain or maintenance.
Adults and Children:
Provides 475Cal/8oz (2000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Calorie and protein dense medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Characteristics of Unipolar Mania, Distinct from Bipolar Disorder, Described
- Aspirin, N-Acetylcysteine Effective Adjunctive Treatments in Bipolar Depression
- Subthreshold Pediatric Bipolar Disorder Is a Significant Psychiatric Burden
- Interview-Only Version of Yale-Brown Obsessive-Compulsive Scale Effective for OCD Monitoring in Youth
- Potential Biomarker Differentiates Between Bipolar Disorder With, Without Psychosis
- Part 1: Adolescent Tech Use and Mental Health: Expert Roundtable
- Challenging Stigma: Should Psychiatrists Disclose Their Own Mental Illness?
- Social Anxiety in Schizophrenia: An Overlooked Problem
- Inflammation: Is It the Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Depression?
- Childhood Physical Violence Associated With Decreased Total Cholesterol
- How the Government Shutdown Affects FDA Activities
- The Robot Will See You Now: The Increasing Role of Robotics in Psychiatric Care
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Improves Psychiatric Disorders During Addiction Therapy
- Infections, Antibiotics Associated With Subsequent Increased Risk for Mental Disorders in Youth