Most Recent Articles by Tori Rodriguez, MA, LPC
Careful clinical and metabolic monitoring should be implemented by clinicians caring for patients with severe mental illness.
Psychiatry Advisor interviews with Allegra I. Broft, MD, to explore the connection between bipolar disorder and binge eating disorder.
It is not always clear whether treatment resistance in schizophrenia is related to medication underexposure or the result of medication being ineffective.
Even though physician-assisted suicide is legal in 5 states and Washington, DC, no state allows euthanasia.
Neuropathic pain has been linked with negative outcomes including psychological distress.
More Articles by Tori Rodriguez, MA, LPC
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- #MeToo: Helping Victims Cope With Sexual Harassment
- Clinician Insight: Exploring the Link Between Bipolar Disorder and Binge Eating Disorder
- Association Between Psychosis and Development of Dementia in Older Men
- Psychosis Could Be a Potential Side Effect of Steroid Treatment in Kids
- Effects of Antipsychotic Drugs on the Cardiovascular System
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Nutritional Influences on Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Old Challenges and New Directions in Managing Tardive Dyskinesia
- Similar Rates of Childhood Trauma in Schizophrenia and Substance Use Disorders
- Potential for SERMs as Adjunctive Therapy for Schizophrenia
- Psychiatric Comorbidities Increase Neurologic Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Self-Regulation Interventions Beneficial for Children
- Traumatic Brain Injury Associated With Increased Risk for Dementia
- Adverse Neurodevelopmental and Mental Health Outcomes in PCOS
- Depression and Sleep Disturbances: Common Bedfellows