Generic Name and Formulations:
Tolnaftate 1%; crm; pwd; soln; aerosol pwd or liq.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for TINACTIN:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: apply twice daily for up to 4 weeks. Maintenance or prophylaxis: apply once daily. May apply powder in shoes and socks.
Crm—15g, 30g; Pwd—45g, 90g; Soln—10mL; Aerosol Pwd—3.5oz, 5oz; Aerosol Liq—4oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality May Improve Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents