Most Recent Articles by Tafari Mbadiwe
The culture of bullying — widespread across the medical field — has been linked to poorer patient outcomes. So why can't physicians stop bullying in its tracks?
Malpractice liability reform would best be analyzed on a specialty-by-specialty basis.
The Goldwater Rule has proven remarkably resilient and has not been seriously challenged for half a century — until now.
This article discusses the issue of physician suicide trends, then and now.
A physician discusses their thoughts on the ADHD "epidemic."
More Articles by Tafari Mbadiwe
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Link Identified Between Cured Meat and Mania in Bipolar Disorder
- First-Episode Delusional Disorder vs Schizophrenia: Assessment of Outcomes
- Early Risk Factors for Bipolar Disorder Found in Offspring of BD Parents
- Prevalence of Schizophrenia in Individuals With Type 2 Diabetes
- Probiotics, Depression, and the Role of Inflammation
- The Opioid System: The Foundation for Social Risk and Reward
- Correctional Psychiatry: Challenges and Rewards
- Those Left Behind: Working With Suicide-Bereaved Families
- The Impact of Deafness on Hallucinations and Delusions
- Is Mandatory Reporting of Child Maltreatment in the Best Interests of the Child?
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Mental Health Problems in Adolescents With HIV: Overview & Expert Interview
- Should Physicians Play a Role in Minimizing the Societal Cost of Medical Care?
- Digital Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Effective for Individuals With Insomnia
- How Do Medical Scribes Reduce EHR Documentation Burden for Physicians?