Most Recent Articles by Tafari Mbadiwe
The culture of bullying — widespread across the medical field — has been linked to poorer patient outcomes. So why can't physicians stop bullying in its tracks?
Malpractice liability reform would best be analyzed on a specialty-by-specialty basis.
The Goldwater Rule has proven remarkably resilient and has not been seriously challenged for half a century — until now.
This article discusses the issue of physician suicide trends, then and now.
A physician discusses their thoughts on the ADHD "epidemic."
More Articles by Tafari Mbadiwe
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Role of Expressed Emotion in Family Psychopathology
- Serum Uric Acid May Predict Bipolar Disorder in Patients With Depression
- Health and Social Factors Predict Changes in Depressive Symptoms in Women
- Group Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Is Effective Treatment for Adolescent Anxiety
- ASD Risk on Offspring With Prenatal Use of Medication Affecting Neurotransmitter System
- Cannabis Use in Adolescence Associated With Poorer Mental Health Outcomes
- Cannabis Use, Cannabis Use Disorder Linked to Psychotic, Depressive Symptoms
- Association Between Opioid and Benzodiazepine Misuse and Suicidal Ideation
- The Intersection of Eating and Alcohol Disorders: Detecting and Managing "Drunkorexia"
- Heart Rate Variability Predicts Treatment Response in Anxious Depression
- Abstinence From Regular Cannabis Use Improves Memory Among Adolescents, Young Adults
- Effects of Mindfulness Meditation on Mood in Middle-Age, Older Adults
- How Does Accepting Blame Affect Future Medical Errors?
- Dementia Often Misclassified With Brief Cognitive Assessments
- Vitamin D Deficiency May Contribute to Elevated Interleukin-6 in Psychosis