Most Recent Articles by Tafari Mbadiwe
The culture of bullying — widespread across the medical field — has been linked to poorer patient outcomes. So why can't physicians stop bullying in its tracks?
Malpractice liability reform would best be analyzed on a specialty-by-specialty basis.
The Goldwater Rule has proven remarkably resilient and has not been seriously challenged for half a century — until now.
This article discusses the issue of physician suicide trends, then and now.
A physician discusses their thoughts on the ADHD "epidemic."
More Articles by Tafari Mbadiwe
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- #MeToo: Helping Victims Cope With Sexual Harassment
- Clinician Insight: Exploring the Link Between Bipolar Disorder and Binge Eating Disorder
- Association Between Psychosis and Development of Dementia in Older Men
- Psychosis Could Be a Potential Side Effect of Steroid Treatment in Kids
- Effects of Antipsychotic Drugs on the Cardiovascular System
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Nutritional Influences on Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Old Challenges and New Directions in Managing Tardive Dyskinesia
- Similar Rates of Childhood Trauma in Schizophrenia and Substance Use Disorders
- Potential for SERMs as Adjunctive Therapy for Schizophrenia
- Psychiatric Comorbidities Increase Neurologic Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Self-Regulation Interventions Beneficial for Children
- Traumatic Brain Injury Associated With Increased Risk for Dementia
- Adverse Neurodevelopmental and Mental Health Outcomes in PCOS
- Depression and Sleep Disturbances: Common Bedfellows