Most Recent Articles by Suzanne Bujara
Before the next set of guidelines are updated and harmonized, individual studies may provide direction for clinicians.
The erythematotelangiectatic, papulopustular, phymatous, and ocular forms of rosacea can lead to psychological distress.
Patients will still be at risk for schizophrenia or bipolar disorder even several years after an episode of substance-induced psychosis.
Mental health problems are 1 of the most important reasons for failing to engage in long-term control of HIV.
ADHD's many deficits cannot be ameliorated by pharmacotherapy alone. Researchers and clinicians are investigating computer interventions and physical activity that get to the root of the ADHD domain, such as inattention, memory, or time management.
More Articles by Suzanne Bujara
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Belief That Abortion Harms Women's Mental Health Appears Misinformed
- Models Derived From Electronic Health Records Effective in Predicting Suicide Risk
- Probiotics Effective in Reducing Rehospitalization for Patients With Mania
- Caffeine Sodium Benzoate Effective as Electroconvulsive Therapy Augmentation
- Personality Disorders Related to Adverse Outcomes in Bipolar Disorder
- Court-Mandated Substance Abuse Treatment: Exploring the Ethics and Efficacy
- ADHD Treatments
- Esketamine Nasal Spray: A New Treatment Possibility for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Pharmacogenetics in Psychiatry: Promising Developments and Potential Pitfalls
- Substance Abuse and Primary Psychosis: A Closer Look
- APA: Suicide Prevention Should Be a Public Health Priority
- Higher Blood Pressure at Midlife Increases Risk for Dementia
- Preop Psychiatric Diagnoses Not Tied to Bariatric Surgery Outcomes in Teens
- Meds With Depression As Adverse Side Effect Commonly Used
- Predictors of Long-term Medication Adherence in Children With ADHD