Featured ConferencePsych Congress
- Risk for Adverse Pregnancy, Neonatal Outcomes Increased With Maternal OCD
- Memantine Reduces Symptoms of Hair Pulling, Skin Picking
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Transmitted Through Genetic Relationship
- Deep Brain Stimulation Effective in Drug-Resistant OCD
- Pretreatment Symptom Provocation Does Not Improve Deep TMS Outcomes in OCD
- Could Microneedling Increase Hair Growth and Relieve Pull Urges?
- Deep Brain Stimulation May Ease Symptoms of Severe Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Virtual Reality and Aerobic Training Interventions Reduce Gaming Time in Gaming Disorder
- Are Women With Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder at Increased Risk for Substance Use Disorders?
- Can Zoloft Help Improve Neuropsychological Functioning in People With OCD?
- TMS Device NeuroStar Cleared for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- OCD Associates With Elevated Resting Heart Rate
Can Estrogen Prevent Alzheimer Disease in Women? A Window of Opportunity