STUART ONE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1100 IU (as beta carotene), thiamine 1.6mg, riboflavin 1.8mg, niacinamide 10mg, pyridoxine HCl 2.5mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, folic acid 0.8mg, Vit. C 6mg, Vit. D 1000 IU, Vit. E 10 IU, copper (as oxide) 2mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, iron (as carbonyl) 27mg, zinc (as oxide) 10mg; DHA from Algal (schizochytrium) oil 200mg; gel caps.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Characteristics of Unipolar Mania, Distinct from Bipolar Disorder, Described
- Aspirin, N-Acetylcysteine Effective Adjunctive Treatments in Bipolar Depression
- Subthreshold Pediatric Bipolar Disorder Is a Significant Psychiatric Burden
- Potential Biomarker Differentiates Between Bipolar Disorder With, Without Psychosis
- Part 1: Adolescent Tech Use and Mental Health: Expert Roundtable
- Challenging Stigma: Should Psychiatrists Disclose Their Own Mental Illness?
- Social Anxiety in Schizophrenia: An Overlooked Problem
- Inflammation: Is It the Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Depression?
- Childhood Physical Violence Associated With Decreased Total Cholesterol
- How the Government Shutdown Affects FDA Activities
- The Robot Will See You Now: The Increasing Role of Robotics in Psychiatric Care
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Improves Psychiatric Disorders During Addiction Therapy
- Infections, Antibiotics Associated With Subsequent Increased Risk for Mental Disorders in Youth