Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroquinone 2%, ethyldihydroxypropyl PABA 5%, dioxybenzone 3%, oxybenzone 2%; crm; contains sulfites.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for SOLAQUIN:
Hyperpigmented skin conditions.
Apply and massage in twice daily; max 2 months.
Avoid eyes. Use cautiously near lips, eyes, nose. Do 24 hr patch test before use; do not use if itching, vesicle formation, or excessive inflammatory response occurs. Close patient supervision recommended. Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Asthma. Avoid sun or UV light. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Depigmenting agent + sunscreens.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation