Most Recent Articles by Scott Zeller, MD
Mental health patients with urgent symptoms may be assisted by emPATH units.
The psychiatry hospitalist model leads to higher job satisfaction and better work-life balance.
Scott Zeller, MD, discusses the importance of treating patients with agitation appropriately.
Dr. Scott Zeller suggests it is time to move away from emergency intramuscular haloperidol.
Discussion with practitioners from either side elicits arguments about the shortcomings of the other. How can disputes be mitigated?
More Articles by Scott Zeller, MD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Role of Expressed Emotion in Family Psychopathology
- Serum Uric Acid May Predict Bipolar Disorder in Patients With Depression
- Group Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Is Effective Treatment for Adolescent Anxiety
- Health and Social Factors Predict Changes in Depressive Symptoms in Women
- ASD Risk on Offspring With Prenatal Use of Medication Affecting Neurotransmitter System
- Cannabis Use, Cannabis Use Disorder Linked to Psychotic, Depressive Symptoms
- Association Between Opioid and Benzodiazepine Misuse and Suicidal Ideation
- The Intersection of Eating and Alcohol Disorders: Detecting and Managing "Drunkorexia"
- Heart Rate Variability Predicts Treatment Response in Anxious Depression
- Impulsivity in Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, ADHD
- Abstinence From Regular Cannabis Use Improves Memory Among Adolescents, Young Adults
- Effects of Mindfulness Meditation on Mood in Middle-Age, Older Adults
- How Does Accepting Blame Affect Future Medical Errors?
- Dementia Often Misclassified With Brief Cognitive Assessments
- Vitamin D Deficiency May Contribute to Elevated Interleukin-6 in Psychosis