ROBITUSSIN COUGH & CHEST CONGESTION DM MAX OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, guaifenesin 200mg; per 5mL; syrup; alcohol-free; contains sodium 5mg/5mL, menthol.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ROBITUSSIN COUGH & CHEST CONGESTION DM MAX:
10mL every 4 hours; max 6 doses/24 hours.
<12yrs: do not use.
Children <12yrs old. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Antitussive + expectorant.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs.
GI upset; rare: drowsiness, headache, rash.
DM—4oz, 8oz, 12oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation