RID LICE KILLING SHAMPOO OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Piperonyl butoxide 4%, pyrethrum extract (equivalent to 0.33% pyrethrins); shampoo + conditioner in one.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for RID LICE KILLING SHAMPOO:
Head, body and pubic lice.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: consult physician. ≥2yrs: apply thoroughly to dry hair or other affected area. After 10mins, add water to form lather then rinse thoroughly; towel dry. Use fine-tooth or special lice/nit comb on hair to remove nits. Pubic lice: treat consorts also. Must repeat in 7–10 days. Wash or dry clean bedding and clothing appropriately.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Do not use on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes.
Shampoo (w. comb)—2oz, 8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation