RESOURCE DIABETISHIELD OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein isolate, L-arginine), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch), vitamins, minerals; low residue; orange twist, mixed berry flavors; lactose-, fat-, cholesterol- and gluten-free.
Indications for RESOURCE DIABETISHIELD:
Nutritional supplement for diabetics and wound healing.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation