Psychiatry CME/CE Courses
Your search for high-quality, complimentary CME/CE stops right here. The courses below are powered by myCME, the education engine in Haymarket Medical Network's (HMN) expanding portfolio of clinical websites. Now you can easily find practice-relevant courses, earn CME/CE credit, and access your CME History without leaving Psychiatry Advisor. Plus, your CME History will be available to you across HMN on any site you choose. Simply click any link below to get started earning credit.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Efficacy, Safety of Long-Term Ketamine Administration Still In Question
- Etiology of Schizophrenia: Strong Association With Certain Rare Copy Number Variants
- KCNQ Channel Potentiator Ezogabine Delivers Promising Results in Major Depressive Disorder
- Vulnerability to Psychosocial Disability in Psychosis
- FDA to Review Lumateperone for Treatment of Schizophrenia
- Cannabis Use, Cannabis Use Disorder Linked to Psychotic, Depressive Symptoms
- Abstinence From Regular Cannabis Use Improves Memory Among Adolescents, Young Adults
- Association Between Opioid and Benzodiazepine Misuse and Suicidal Ideation
- Group Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Is Effective Treatment for Adolescent Anxiety
- The Intersection of Eating and Alcohol Disorders: Detecting and Managing "Drunkorexia"