PROMOTE w. FIBER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose, oat fiber, soy fiber), fat (high-oleic safflower, MCT, canola oils, soy lecithin), fiber (soy, oat), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PROMOTE w. FIBER:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for patients with low caloric needs and those at risk for protein malnutrition or pressure ulcers.
Adults and Children:
Provides 237Cal/8oz (1000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Very-high-protein plus fiber medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L, 1.5L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Examining Rates of Long-Term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Researchers Identify Novel Potential Biomarkers for Autism
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Supported Employment vs Transitional Work in Veterans With PTSD
- Comparing Pharmacologic Treatments for Prevention of Rehospitalization in BP
- Preliminary Evidence Suggests Suicidal Thinking Is Self-Reinforcing
- Lower Fluoxetine Efficacy in Elderly Patients With Major Depressive Disorder
- Personal Health Information Found in Recycling