Generic Name and Formulations:
Purified water, isohexadecane, butyrospermum parkii, pentylene glycol, ethylhexyl palmitate, cera alba, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, bisabolol, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated castor oil, acifructol complex, butylene glycol, magnesium sulfate, piroctone olamine, allantoin, magnesium stearate, disodium EDTA, vitis vinifera, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, glycyrrhetinic acid, propyl gallate, and telmesteine; cream; fragrance-free.
Promius Pharma, LLC
Indications for PROMISEB:
Seborrheic dermatitis. Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 2–3 times daily. Broken skin may be occluded.
Allergy to nuts or nut oils.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Most Patients Comfortable With Clinicians Asking About Sexual Orientation
- Peer-to-Peer Depression Awareness Program May Be Beneficial
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders