Generic Name and Formulations:
Purified water, isohexadecane, butyrospermum parkii, pentylene glycol, ethylhexyl palmitate, cera alba, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, bisabolol, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated castor oil, acifructol complex, butylene glycol, magnesium sulfate, piroctone olamine, allantoin, magnesium stearate, disodium EDTA, vitis vinifera, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, glycyrrhetinic acid, propyl gallate, and telmesteine; cream; fragrance-free.
Promius Pharma, LLC
Indications for PROMISEB:
Seborrheic dermatitis. Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 2–3 times daily. Broken skin may be occluded.
Allergy to nuts or nut oils.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- Early Childhood Out-of-Home Placement Associated With Adverse Outcomes in Adulthood
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
- Healthcare Community Should Favor More Restrictive Alcohol Policies
- How to Respond to a Patient's Request for Prayer: A Clinician's Dilemma
- Major Barriers to Useful Risk Prediction Must Be Overcome to Reach the Full Potential of Big Data
- ACA Coverage Gains Include Workers Without Insurance
- Steps Provided for Discharging Patients From Practice