Generic Name and Formulations:
Aminobenzoate potassium 500mg; caps.
Indications for POTABA:
Peyronie's disease (possibly effective).
12g daily in 4–6 divided doses.
1g daily in divided doses for each 10lbs of body weight.
Interrupt therapy if anorexia or nausea occur. Renal disease. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Anorexia, nausea, fever, rash.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality May Improve Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents