PIVOT 1.5 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (partially hydrolyzed sodium caseinate, whey protein hydrolysate, L-arginine), carbohydrates (fructooligosaccharides [FOS], corn syrup solids), fat (structured lipid [MCT, interesterified sardine oil], soy, canola oil), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PIVOT 1.5 CAL:
Sole-source or supplemental tube-feeding for metabolically stressed, immunosuppressed patients.
Adults and Children:
Provides 355Cal/8oz (1500Cal/L).
Very-high-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Most Patients Comfortable With Clinicians Asking About Sexual Orientation
- Peer-to-Peer Depression Awareness Program May Be Beneficial
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders