PHISODERM NURTURING FACIAL POLISH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
PEG 8, biosaccharide gum 1, disodium cocamido MIPA-sulfosuccinate, sunflower seed oil, imidazolidinyl urea, retinyl palmitate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, etc; face polish.
Indications for PHISODERM NURTURING FACIAL POLISH:
Adults and Children:
After cleansing, wet face and hands. Massage onto face. Rinse well.
Deep Cleaning, Sensitive Skin, Facial polish—6oz
Skin Care Kit—1 (includes pHisoderm foaming facial wash, pHisoderm nurturing toner, pHisoderm daily moisturizer with SPF 15)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation