PHISODERM CLARIFYING GEL FACIAL MOISTURIZER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Butylene glycol, diphenyl dimethicone, glycerin, acrylates c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, lavender oil, evening primrose, PEG 60 hydrogenated castor oil, polyglutamic acid; etc; gel.
Indications for PHISODERM CLARIFYING GEL FACIAL MOISTURIZER:
Apply evenly to face and neck daily after cleansing.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if rash or irritation develops.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation