PEDIASURE w. FIBER ENTERAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (milk protein concentrate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (high-oleic safflower, soy, MCT oils), mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, carrageenan, iron 1.4mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, fiber (oat and soy) 0.8g/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PEDIASURE w. FIBER ENTERAL:
Total or supplemental nutritional support for children 1–13yrs of age.
<1yr: consult manufacturer. 1–13yrs: For oral or tube feeding as needed. Prepared as directed provides 29.6 Cal/oz.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of ADHD Relatively Stable Over Time Despite Increase in Diagnoses
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Mortality Rates for Substance Use Disorders, Intentional Injuries Vary Widely By Country
- Facial Emotion Recognition Differentiates Behavioral Variant Frontotemporal Dementia From MDD
- The Challenge of Helping Uninsured Patients While Protecting Practice Finances
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed