PEDIA-LAX LIQUID GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin 2.3g; per 2.3mL; liquid supps.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for PEDIA-LAX LIQUID GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–5yrs: 1 supp rectally daily. Results usually within 15–60 mins; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Rectal discomfort or burning sensation.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Researchers Identify Novel Potential Biomarkers for Autism
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Suicide Risk After Self-Harm Among Adolescents, Young Adults
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Safety, Efficacy of Deep Brain Stimulation for Alzheimer Disease Examined
- Many Teens Who Use Tobacco Don't Self-Identify as Users