Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro HIV-1 antibody test.
OraSure Technologies, Inc.
Indications for ORAQUICK:
Detection of HIV-1 antibodies in fingerstick whole blood.
Adults and Children:
Test according to package directions. Read results within 20–60 minutes.
Not for use in screening blood or tissue donors.
Kit—25, 100 tests
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Examining Rates of Long-Term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Researchers Identify Novel Potential Biomarkers for Autism
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Personal Health Information Found in Recycling
- Nightmares in Military Personnel Frequently Comorbid With Mental Health Disorders
- Potential for SERMs as Adjunctive Therapy for Schizophrenia
- Addressing Racial Disparities in Bipolar Disorder Treatment
- Negative Symptoms Increase Cardiovascular Risk in Schizophrenia