Obstructive Sleep Apnea Hypopnea
Obstructive sleep apnea may be misdiagnosed as depression.
New practice guideline addresses the diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea in adults.
The severity of sleep apnea has been correlated with frequency of nighttime bathroom visits.
Time spent on continuous positive airway pressure therapy improves mortality risk in 'overlap syndrome.'
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Impulsivity in Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, ADHD
- The Challenges of Identifying Biomarkers of Psychiatric Illness
- Cardioprotective Treatment May Reduce Adverse Effects in Schizophrenia
- Oral Therapy for Suicidal Bipolar Depression Gets Breakthrough Designation
- FDA Approves Powerful New Opioid Despite Criticisms
- Cannabis Use in Adolescence Associated With Poorer Mental Health Outcomes
- Updates in Borderline Personality Disorder: Your Questions Answered
- Violent Video Games Tied to Physical Aggression
- Shame Drives Suicidal Ideation Among Veterans With PTSD
- Long-term Healthy Diet Associated With Greater Hippocampal Volumes
- Perseris Now Available for the Treatment of Schizophrenia in Adults
- Noninvasive Brain Stimulation of Prefrontal Cortex in Trait Anxiety
- Peer Support Reduces Hospitalizations in People With Diabetes and Depression
- FDA to Ban Most Flavored Electronic Cigarettes
- Predictors of CBT Outcomes Identified in Youths With Anxiety Disorders