Generic Name and Formulations:
Poly-ureaurethane 16%; nail solution.
Cipher Pharmaceuticals US LLC
Indications for NUVAIL:
For managing signs/symptoms of nail dystrophy (eg, nail splitting, fragility) for intact or damaged nails.
Apply to affected nail(s) once daily before bedtime. Allow product to dry completely before applying pads or clothing. Clean affected nails with nail polish remover once a week.
Do not apply directly to deep, open, or profusely bleeding wounds.
Product is flammable. Do not allow product to come in contact with floors, countertops, furniture, or other finished surfaces; will stain. Persons sensitized to isocyanate: do not use. Discontinue if redness or irritation occurs.
Ointments, creams, lotions may prevent film from forming correctly and reduce effectiveness if put on before application.
Stinging upon application.
Sol—15mL (w. applicator)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation