NUTRASEB FACIAL CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, glycerin, acetamide MEA, isodecyl neopentanoate, cyclopentasiloxane, pentylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, cyclohexasiloxane, sclerotium gum, zinc PCA, piroctone olamine, polyacrylamide, polymethyl methacrylate, butylene glycol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, C13-14 isoparaffin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, laureth-7, biosaccharide gum-2, disodium EDTA, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, ascorbyl palmitate; emulsion; fragrance- and steroid-free.
Indications for NUTRASEB FACIAL CREAM:
Seborrhea and seborrheic dermatitis. Dry skin.
<22yrs: not evaluated. ≥22yrs: apply and massage into affected area 2–3 times daily. Broken skin may be occluded with dressing.
For topical use only. Avoid eyes, sun. If sun exposure unavoidable, use sunscreen products and protective clothing over treated areas. Reevaluate if no improvement within 10–14 days.
Crm—50g x 2 tubes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders