Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (calcium, magnesium, sodium caseinates, milk protein isolates), carbohydrate (fructooligosaccharides [FOS], sucrose, corn syrup solids), fat (high-oleic safflower, canola oil, soy lecithin), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla, cherry supreme, butter pecan flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for NEPRO:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for dialysis patients, including those with electrolyte and fluid restictions.
Adults and Children:
Provides 475Cal/8oz (2000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders