NEOSALUS LOTION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Carbomer, dimethicone, ethylparaben, glycerin, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid, trolamine; fragrance-free.
Indications for NEOSALUS LOTION:
Dermatitis (eg, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis).
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas 3 times daily or as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes, lips, angles of the nose, and mucous membranes. Discontinue if sensitivity or irritation occurs. Avoid exposure to sun or UV light.
Erythema, dryness, scaling, burning, pruritus.
Foam—10g, 70g, 200g; Crm—60g, 100g; Lotion—236mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Mortality Rates for Substance Use Disorders, Intentional Injuries Vary Widely By Country
- Facial Emotion Recognition Differentiates Behavioral Variant Frontotemporal Dementia From MDD
- The Challenge of Helping Uninsured Patients While Protecting Practice Finances
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition