NATELLE ONE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit.C 30mg, Vit.E 30 IU, calcium (tricalcium phosphate) 102mg, iron (ferrous fumarate) 28mg; Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA, plant-based source [algal oil]) 250mg, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) ≤0.625mg; gel caps.
Indications for NATELLE ONE:
Nutritional supplement during pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 cap daily.
Hemochromatosis. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium blocks tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- The Challenge of Helping Uninsured Patients While Protecting Practice Finances
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis