Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A 2700 IU (as beta carotene), thiamine 2mg, riboflavin 3mg, niacinamide 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 10mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, folic acid 1mg, Vit.C 120mg, Vit.D3 400 IU, Vit.E 20 IU, iron (as fumarate and ferrous II bis-glycinate chelate) 28mg; chewable tabs; cherry flavor.
Indications for NATACHEW:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab daily.
Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Iron blocks tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation