MURO 128 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium chloride 2%, 5%; oph soln.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for MURO 128:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops every 3–4 hrs or small amount of ointment 1 or more times daily. Reduce frequency as edema subsides.
Painful bullous keratopathy. Ointment with soft contact lenses.
Discontinue if irritation persists or increases.
Transient stinging on application of soln.
Soln 2%—15mL; 5%—15mL, 30mL; Oint—3.5g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Characteristics of Unipolar Mania, Distinct from Bipolar Disorder, Described
- Aspirin, N-Acetylcysteine Effective Adjunctive Treatments in Bipolar Depression
- Subthreshold Pediatric Bipolar Disorder Is a Significant Psychiatric Burden
- Potential Biomarker Differentiates Between Bipolar Disorder With, Without Psychosis
- Part 1: Adolescent Tech Use and Mental Health: Expert Roundtable
- Challenging Stigma: Should Psychiatrists Disclose Their Own Mental Illness?
- Social Anxiety in Schizophrenia: An Overlooked Problem
- Inflammation: Is It the Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Depression?
- Childhood Physical Violence Associated With Decreased Total Cholesterol
- How the Government Shutdown Affects FDA Activities
- The Robot Will See You Now: The Increasing Role of Robotics in Psychiatric Care
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Improves Psychiatric Disorders During Addiction Therapy
- Infections, Antibiotics Associated With Subsequent Increased Risk for Mental Disorders in Youth