MURINE EARIGATE KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Isotonic, desalinated seawater; reduced-pressure spray.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for MURINE EARIGATE KIDS:
Prevention of ear wax build-up.
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: Tilt head to side of application. 1–2 quick sprays 3 times per week. Heavy wax build-up: may use daily.
Ear tubes. Otitis or other ear infections. Perforated eardrums. Meniere's Syndrome. Dizziness, vertigo, difficulty hearing, other ear problems.
Impacted earwax (must remove by a healthcare professional prior to use).
Spray—3.3oz (50 applications)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Researchers Identify Novel Potential Biomarkers for Autism
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Suicide Risk After Self-Harm Among Adolescents, Young Adults
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Safety, Efficacy of Deep Brain Stimulation for Alzheimer Disease Examined
- Many Teens Who Use Tobacco Don't Self-Identify as Users