MAXIMUM STRENGTH MUCINEX D OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Guaifenesin 1200mg + pseudoephedrine HCl 120mg; ext-rel tabs.
Indications for MAXIMUM STRENGTH MUCINEX D:
Chest and nasal congestion. Sinus pressure.
Swallow whole. Take with a full glass of water. 1 tab every 12 hours. Max: 2 tabs/day.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Cardiovascular disease. Hyperthyroidism. Hypertension. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Expectorant + decongestant.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs (see Contraindications).
GI upset, drowsiness, headache, rash, dizziness, nervousness, insomnia.
D—18, 36; Max Strength—24; Soln—4oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Characteristics of Unipolar Mania, Distinct from Bipolar Disorder, Described
- Aspirin, N-Acetylcysteine Effective Adjunctive Treatments in Bipolar Depression
- Subthreshold Pediatric Bipolar Disorder Is a Significant Psychiatric Burden
- Potential Biomarker Differentiates Between Bipolar Disorder With, Without Psychosis
- Part 1: Adolescent Tech Use and Mental Health: Expert Roundtable
- Challenging Stigma: Should Psychiatrists Disclose Their Own Mental Illness?
- Social Anxiety in Schizophrenia: An Overlooked Problem
- Inflammation: Is It the Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Depression?
- Childhood Physical Violence Associated With Decreased Total Cholesterol
- How the Government Shutdown Affects FDA Activities
- The Robot Will See You Now: The Increasing Role of Robotics in Psychiatric Care
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Improves Psychiatric Disorders During Addiction Therapy
- Infections, Antibiotics Associated With Subsequent Increased Risk for Mental Disorders in Youth