In an 8-week open-label extension, escitalopram plus ziprasidone was found to be safe in certain patients, requiring regular cardiovascular and metabolic monitoring.
At both age 6 and 8 years, higher MVPA predicted fewer symptoms of major depressive disorders 2 years later.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cardioprotective Treatment May Reduce Adverse Effects in Schizophrenia
- The Challenges of Identifying Biomarkers of Psychiatric Illness
- FDA Approves Powerful New Opioid Despite Criticisms
- Oral Therapy for Suicidal Bipolar Depression Gets Breakthrough Designation
- Insomnia in Borderline Personality Disorder May Increase Suicide Risk
- FDA to Ban Most Flavored Electronic Cigarettes
- Predictors of CBT Outcomes Identified in Youths With Anxiety Disorders
- Happy Childhood Memories Associated With Better Health
- FDA Launches MyStudies Mobile App in Effort to Increase Access to Real World Patient Data
- Heart Rate Variability Predicts Treatment Response in Anxious Depression