LYCELLE HEAD LICE REMOVAL KIT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium laureth sulfate, isopropanol, citronellyl acetate, hypromellose, methyl salicylate, methylparaben, citric acid; liquid gel; pesticide-free.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for LYCELLE HEAD LICE REMOVAL KIT:
To remove lice and eggs from hair and scalp.
Adults and Children:
Apply sufficient amount of gel to dry hair; wait 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use provided comb to remove lice and eggs. Shampoo and condition hair. Repeat if lice still present after 7–9 days.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Contact allergic sensitization.
Liquid gel—100mL (w. comb)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Suicide Risk After Self-Harm Among Adolescents, Young Adults
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Safety, Efficacy of Deep Brain Stimulation for Alzheimer's
- Many Teens Who Use Tobacco Don't Self-Identify as Users
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations