LYCELLE HEAD LICE REMOVAL KIT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium laureth sulfate, isopropanol, citronellyl acetate, hypromellose, methyl salicylate, methylparaben, citric acid; liquid gel; pesticide-free.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for LYCELLE HEAD LICE REMOVAL KIT:
To remove lice and eggs from hair and scalp.
Adults and Children:
Apply sufficient amount of gel to dry hair; wait 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use provided comb to remove lice and eggs. Shampoo and condition hair. Repeat if lice still present after 7–9 days.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Contact allergic sensitization.
Liquid gel—100mL (w. comb)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality May Improve Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents