LOTRIMIN AF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clotrimazole 1%; crm; soln; lotion.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for LOTRIMIN AF:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected and surrounding areas twice daily for up to 4 weeks.
Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Erythema, stinging, irritation.
Crm—12g; Soln, lotion—10mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
- Short Forms of Parent General Behavior Inventory Reliable at Identifying Youth Mood Symptoms
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents
- Strong Social Networks May Mitigate the Effects of Childhood Adversity
- Unexpected Effect of Substance Use Disorders on Recovery From Bipolar Depression
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Early Childhood Out-of-Home Placement Associated With Adverse Outcomes in Adulthood
- Opioid Use Disorder Prevalence at Delivery on the Rise in the US, According to CDC
- Integrating Treatments for Opioid Use Disorder and Infectious Diseases