LONHALA MAGNAIR Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycopyrrolate 25mcg/mL; oral soln for inhalation.
RECENT UPDATESMonograph added.
Indications for LONHALA MAGNAIR:
Long-term maintenance treatment of airflow obstruction in COPD, including chronic bronchitis and/or emphysema.
For oral inhalation use only with Magnair device. Administer at the same time of the day (AM + PM). Inhale contents of one vial (25mcg) twice daily.
Do not initiate in patients during acutely deteriorating or potentially life-threatening COPD episodes. Not for treating acute symptoms. Do not exceed recommended dose. Discontinue immediately and treat if paradoxical bronchospasm or immediate hypersensitivity reactions occur; use alternative therapy. Narrow-angle glaucoma. Urinary retention. Prostatic hyperplasia. Bladder-neck obstruction. Labor & delivery. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers,
Additive effects with concomitant other anticholinergic-containing drugs; avoid.
Dyspnea, urinary tract infection, wheezing, upper respiratory tract infection, nasopharyngitis, peripheral edema, fatigue; paradoxical bronchospasm, hypersensitivity reactions.
Kit—60 vials (w. one Magnair device)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- #MeToo: Helping Victims Cope With Sexual Harassment
- Association Between Psychosis and Development of Dementia in Older Men
- Phonemic Verbal Advantage in Mild Cognitive Impairment May Predict Risk for Alzheimer Disease
- Psychosis Could Be a Potential Side Effect of Steroid Treatment in Kids
- Guidance Offered for Improving Mental Health in Workplace
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Nutritional Influences on Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Old Challenges and New Directions in Managing Tardive Dyskinesia
- Early Intervention Strategies for Bipolar Disorder: Clinical Dilemmas and Directions
- Similar Rates of Childhood Trauma in Schizophrenia and Substance Use Disorders
- Bully for Us: Confronting Medicine's Bullying Problem
- Personality Functioning Associated With Global Functioning in Bipolar Disorder I
- Higher Incidence of Mania in Adults With Intellectual Disabilities vs General Population
- Youth With Gender Nonconformity Vulnerable to Adversity
- Negative Affect That Lingers Tied to Health 10 Years Later