Most Recent Articles by Lauren Biscaldi
College students of color report an increased fear of crime and violence on college campuses.
Lesbian, gay, and bisexual adults still delay medical care due to cost despite having access to insurance coverage.
When is enough enough when it comes to health metrics?
Researchers are concerned that the increased focus on sexual harassment resulting from the #MeToo campaign may cause negative health outcomes.
The FDA has launched the MyStudies App, a mobile application aimed at supporting the collection of "real world" data and evidence for medical use.
More Articles by Lauren Biscaldi
AHA, ADA, and Others Express Concern Around Proposed Legislation to Protect Those With Preexisting ConditionsSep 10,2018
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Role of Expressed Emotion in Family Psychopathology
- Serum Uric Acid May Predict Bipolar Disorder in Patients With Depression
- Health and Social Factors Predict Changes in Depressive Symptoms in Women
- Group Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Is Effective Treatment for Adolescent Anxiety
- ASD Risk on Offspring With Prenatal Use of Medication Affecting Neurotransmitter System
- Cannabis Use, Cannabis Use Disorder Linked to Psychotic, Depressive Symptoms
- Association Between Opioid and Benzodiazepine Misuse and Suicidal Ideation
- The Intersection of Eating and Alcohol Disorders: Detecting and Managing "Drunkorexia"
- Heart Rate Variability Predicts Treatment Response in Anxious Depression
- Impulsivity in Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, ADHD
- Abstinence From Regular Cannabis Use Improves Memory Among Adolescents, Young Adults
- Effects of Mindfulness Meditation on Mood in Middle-Age, Older Adults
- How Does Accepting Blame Affect Future Medical Errors?
- Dementia Often Misclassified With Brief Cognitive Assessments
- Vitamin D Deficiency May Contribute to Elevated Interleukin-6 in Psychosis