LAMISIL AT CREAM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Terbinafine (as HCl) 1%.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for LAMISIL AT CREAM:
Tinea pedis, t. corporis, t. cruris.
Apply twice daily (AM & PM). Improvement may continue for 2–6 weeks after therapy completed. T. pedis (interdigital), t. corporis, t. cruris: apply for 1 week. T. pedis (bottom or sides of feet): apply for 2 weeks.
Avoid eyes, nose, mouth, other mucous membranes, scalp, nails, and use of occlusive dressings. Do not use soln spray on face. Discontinue if irritation or sensitivity develops. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Local irritation, burning, itching, dryness.
Crm—12g, 24g; Gel—6g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation