LACTAID ULTRA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactase 9000Units; caplets; vanilla-twist flavor chew tabs.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for LACTAID ULTRA:
Adults and Children:
9000Units taken with dairy food; adjust based on abatement of symptoms; usual max 18000Units/dose.
Diabetes. Galactosemics must still abstain from milk. Penicillin or mold sensitivity.
Drops—7mL; Original—120; Extra—50; Ultra—12, 32, 60, 90; Ultra chewable—12, 32; Fast Act—12, 32, 60; Fast Act chewable—32, 60
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
- Significant Rates of Major Depressive Disorder Found in Dementia
- Link Between Vitamin D Levels and Intracranial Volume in Schizophrenia
- TBI Linked to Increased Suicide Risk
- Behavioral Executive Dysfunction Associated With Chronic Kidney Disease
- Factors That Predict Treatment Outcomes, Remission in Pediatric OCD