LAC-HYDRIN LOTION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ammonium lactate (equivalent to 12% lactic acid).
Indications for LAC-HYDRIN LOTION:
Ichthyosis vulgaris. Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected area and rub in twice daily.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes, exposure to sun or UV light. Pregnancy (Cat.B for cream; Cat.C for lotion). Nursing mothers.
Transient stinging/burning (esp. on broken skin), irritation (esp. on face), rash, peeling, eczema, petechiae, dryness, hyperpigmentation.
Crm—280g (2 x 140g), 385g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Examining Rates of Long-Term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Researchers Identify Novel Potential Biomarkers for Autism
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Supported Employment vs Transitional Work in Veterans With PTSD
- Comparing Pharmacologic Treatments for Prevention of Rehospitalization in BP
- Preliminary Evidence Suggests Suicidal Thinking Is Self-Reinforcing
- Lower Fluoxetine Efficacy in Elderly Patients With Major Depressive Disorder
- Personal Health Information Found in Recycling