Increased Urinary Glucose
Impaired tubular reabsorption of glucose
Pregnancy with latent diabetes mellitus
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Serum or plasma BUN and/or creatinine is useful to initially evaluate renal function.
Evaluate for diabetes mellitus if not already done.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Methylphenidate for ADHD Treatment May Be Associated With Low BMI
- Patients With Schizophrenia May Benefit From Occupational Therapy
- Minocycline vs Routine Care for Clinical Symptom Improvement in Schizophrenia
- Temperament Traits May Predict Treatment Outcomes Depression
- Psychiatric Screening Tool for EMS Aims to Reduce Emergency Department Burden
- Oral Therapy for Suicidal Bipolar Depression Gets Breakthrough Designation
- Psychotic Experiences Linked to Anxiety and Somatic Symptoms in Preadolescent
- DSM-5 Anxious Distress Specifier Valid for Major Depressive Disorder
- Social Stigma Worsens Mental Health With Autism
- Onset of Psychosis Not Related to Cognitive Deterioration in Schizophrenia