KEROL ZX Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Urea 50%; prefilled applicator.
Indications for KEROL ZX:
Hyperkeratotic conditions (eg, dry skin, dermatitis). Damaged, devitalized, ingrown nails.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected area and rub in twice daily.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes. Discontinue if redness or irritation occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Transient stinging, burning, itching, irritation.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Mortality Rates for Substance Use Disorders, Intentional Injuries Vary Widely By Country
- Facial Emotion Recognition Differentiates Behavioral Variant Frontotemporal Dementia From MDD
- The Challenge of Helping Uninsured Patients While Protecting Practice Finances
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed