Most Recent Articles by Kathleen Walsh Tulley, Editorial Director
While there has been increasing understanding of Alzheimer's neuropathology, little is known about the relationship between progression of agitation and disease severity.
Combination treatment may provide relief from the distinctive symptoms of severe, recurrent temper outbursts and persistent irritability.
Benefits of telehealth in psychiatry include lower cost of care, higher rates of healthcare utilization, and fewer missed appointments.
Recent changes in our understanding of autism are driving advances in diagnosis, evidence-based treatment, and ultimately patient outcomes.
Traumatic brain injury is a significant burden on the US health system and is a contributing factor in one-third of all injury-related deaths.
More Articles by Kathleen Walsh Tulley, Editorial Director
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Correctional Psychiatry: Challenges and Rewards
- Link Identified Between Cured Meat and Mania in Bipolar Disorder
- First-Episode Delusional Disorder vs Schizophrenia: Assessment of Outcomes
- Physician Perspectives: Examining the Intersections of White Privilege and Racism in Medicine
- Prevalence of Schizophrenia in Individuals With Type 2 Diabetes
- Anatomical Patterns Present in Childhood ADHD May Predict Phenotypic Variation
- History of ADHD Associated With Increased Risk for Basal Ganglia and Cerebellum Disorders
- Suicide Attempts Associated With Sleep and Circadian Rhythm Disturbances in Bipolar Disorder
- Retirement Associated With Increased Risk for Depressive Symptoms
- Probiotics, Depression, and the Role of Inflammation